Here are 7 lessons from the book Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordiero.
- Do Not Overproduce - When your day is done say, "Come back tomorrow and I will have more."
- Steward Your Energy - Use your best energy on the most important things.
- Rest Well, My Friend - We are never more vulnerable to depression and temptation than when we are fatigued or overtired.
- Exercise Your Way to Recovery - Your physical body effects your spiritual life. Take care of it.
- Eating Your Way to a Good Life - What you put into your body will effect how you are able to ministry and lead.
- Recharge Daily - Every day we need to hear from God and refresh our souls.
- Fight For Your Family - Your greatest ministry will be the next generation. That starts with your family.