On Saturday I listened to a sermon from Chad Veach that he preached in 2014 at The Leadership Collective. I took some notes on it and wanted to share them with you. So, read the notes, listen to the sermon and be blessed.
1. Embrace God's grace for your life. Do what works for you and what you are good at.
2. Make the most of every opportunity. We don't wait for things we make things happen.
3. Live to the core. Money is easy to give away, time & talent is more difficult.
4. Make ministry the people business. Love God and love people.
5. The big time is where you are at. Use the platform you to have to preach, teach and lead to the highest level you can.
6. Be a part of the solution. Don't bring problems, bring solutions.
7. Live with a big spirit and big perspective. We want our world to get larger, not smaller. Be a master of discretion, nothing small or back handed.
8. Never say never. God never gives up on people, we never give up on people. The power that raised Jesus from the dead is in us, it can change us and others.
9. The grass is never greener on the other side. Enjoy where you are at and trust that God has greater things in store for you.
10. Relax and don't take yourself too seriously. Your greatest challenge is your disfunction.